Shopping Cart0 item(s) - R0.00
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner eLearning
MSP represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
MSP is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
The MSP framework is based on three core concepts:
- MSP Principles. These are derived from positive and negative lessons learned from programme experiences. They are the common factors that underpin the success of any transformational change
- MSP Governance Themes. These define an organization's approach to programme management. They allow an organization to put in place the right leadership, delivery team, organization structures and controls, giving the best chance for success
- MSP Transformational Flow. This provides a route through the lifecycle of a programme from its conception through to the delivery of the new capability, outcomes and benefits.
Benefits for individauls
- Utilize best practice in programme management to successfully deliver transformational change.
- Carry out the coordinated organization, direction and implementation of a dossier of projects and transformation activities to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance to the business.
- Manage the transition of the solutions developed and delivered by projects into the organization’s operations, whilst maintaining performance and effectiveness.
- Encourage realistic expectations of the organizational capacity and ability to change.
- Lead business transformation accommodating high levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
Benefits for Organisations
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment.
- Continually monitor progress, assess performance and realize benefits.
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmes.
- Add value by focusing on benefits.
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmes.
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to interact effectively with those involved in the management of a programme or act as an informed member of a Programme office team, business change team or project delivery team working within an environment supporting MSP. The foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner certification.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper with 1 mark available per question
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to act as an informed member of a programme management team. This level is also required for programme management professionals progressing toward the advanced practitioner certification, and those aspiring to become programme management professionals in the future.
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
- Open-book (only the MSP Guide is allowed).
Included in Package
- Elearning for Foundation and Practioner level
- Invigilator fees for Johannesburg exams (If outside of Johannesburg, then additional fees will apply)
Not included in package
- MSP foundation exam - USD210-00
- MSP Practitioner exam - USD310-00
- MSP official manual - R1 495-00
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: