Shopping Cart0 item(s) - R0.00
Prince2® Foundation Exam Voucher
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
The Foundation is the first of the two PRINCE2 examinations you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner. This level aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
Addtional info - Exam needs to be booked 5 working days prior to writing the exam.
EXAM VOUCHERS ONLY AVAILBLE TO MYSKILLS PRINCE2 STUDENTS
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: