Shopping Cart0 item(s) - R0.00
ITIL Intermediate (CSI) Certification
MySkills offers ITIL Intermediate CSI online training coupled with sample test papers for extensive practice.
Our courseware is accredited by APMG, CSME and TUV SUD.
Our e-learning program includes audio-video chapters with quizzes at the end of each chapter. We offer PDUs to candidates on successful completion of ITIL Intermediate CSI training.
- 10 Audio Video Chapters as per ITIL CSI syllabus.
- Downloadable E-book Included.
- 30 PDUs Offered.
- Courseware accredited by APMG, CSME, TUV SUD.
- 2 ITIL Intermediate CSI Sample Test Papers Included.
ITIL® Intermediate CSI Certification is an intermediate level ITIL® certification offered to professionals who qualify the ITIL® CSI exam. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management across the globe. ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement (CSI) certification demonstrates one's specialization in ITIL® service improvement modules and expertise in processes, functions
Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers, IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, Service test managers and ITSM trainers are ideal participants for ITIL® Intermediate CSI certification.
- Enables successful implementation of CSI best practices that helps in reviewing business services and infrastructure services on a regular basis
- Demonstrates one's expertise to identify more economical ways of providing a service
- Improves quality of business services and staff productivity
- Gives one a clear view of the management operations and services which helps towards maintaining better relation between IT service providers and customers
- Improves job performance and project results
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: