PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner 5 day
MySkills PRINCE2® course materials and trainers are accredited by APMG ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training ensuring that delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
Delegates will receive a 30day Prince2 eLearning account 30 days prior to classroom training.
Elearning consists of the following
- 16 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
- 13 Chapter-end Quizzes
- 30 PDUs offered
- PRINCE2® Foundation Simulation Exams
- Downloadable e-Book Included
- Courseware Approved by APMG & PEOPLECERT
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before attempting to complete the Practitioner examination.
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
A 75 question multiple choice examination with a pass mark of 35 out of 70. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Practitioner examination.
PRINCE2®: 2009 Practitioner Exam Format
A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 44 out of 80 (55%). Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is the top level of PRINCE2® qualification.
MySkills PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course follows a two part structure.
- The first three days of the course involve familiarization with the content of the PRINCE2® manual, preparing for the Foundation examination. Following successful completion of the Foundation examination,
- Delegates will spend one day preparing for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, sitting this examination on the final day of the course.
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
What is included?
- 5 day instructor led classroom
- 30day eLearning as pre-course material
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 course manual
- Approved Prince2 Instructor by APMG
- Refreshments / Lunch